We currently have an ideal opportunity for a Western qualified Nurse Educator to work in one of the biggest health care facilities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client King Abdulaziz Medical City (NGHA), Riyadh is a 900-bed state-of-the-art tertiary care medical center dedicated to delivering health care services of the highest international standard. The facility includes a busy Cardiac Surgery and Liver & Kidney transplant Center, a 21-bed Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Care and Trauma Centers, in addition to advanced Medical, OB/GYN, Pediatric, and Surgery departments performing all major surgeries-including conjoined twin separation.
They offer exceptional salary and benefits including:
- Tax Free Salaries (Negotiable for exceptional candidate)
- Single contract
- Provided Accommodation
- Transportation Services
- Free mobilization and de-mobilization flights to and from point of origin.
- Excess luggage allowance
- Re- contracting bonuses (1 month salary)
- 30 days of Annual Leave per year
- 11 days Holiday Leave per year (Eid Al Fitr, Hajj and Saudi National Day)
- Midyear Benefit (Ticket or 10 days post leave)
- Free medical
- Annual vacation air tickets to point of origin (on contract renewal)
- Uniform & laundry
- Recreation Services
- Medical library/ Internet access
- Telephone access code for personal national and international phone calls
- Merit increase upon renewal of contract, maximum of 6% Availability of on Job training & courses
- Availability of Promotion & Transfer
- End of Service Award (Consisting of One-half months basic salary for each of the first five years of service and one month basic salary for each year of services thereafter)
- Bachelor in Nursing
- Master in Nursing Education (preferred)
- Registered Nurse with current license
- 5 years clinical nursing experience
- 2 years current teaching / educational experience
Kindly forward a copy of your latest CV detailing your experience if you wish to apply.